Published:Jun 29, 2022
1. The copyright owner of the manuscripts appearing in the Journal is Bahir Dar University, save otherwise agreements.
2. The Editor-in-Chief shall ensure that manuscript contributors are aware of the copyright policy of the Journal in respect of manuscripts appearing in the Journal.
2. The Distribution of the Journal
1. The Managing Editor shall organize the subscription process and the distribution of the Journal in co-ordination with the Public Relation Office of Bahir Dar University.
2. Online publication of journals should be encouraged.
3. Complimentary Copy
1. The author of a published manuscript is entitled to receive e-offprint of his contribution and one complimentary copy of the issue in which his contribution appears, free of charge.
2. Members of the Editorial Advisory Board, Reviewers, and the Law School staff are entitled to one copy each
3. The Law Library shall receive some copies to be deposited in the Library and few for exchange purposes;
4. The Editorial board may decide, from time to time as deemed appropriate, to distribute up to three complimentary copies of each issues of Journal free of charge to “institutions with a direct link to the Ethiopian justice system.”
Main Article Content