Université de Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
After a preliminary consideration, the contributions will be submitted to the criteria of two external experts who, anonymously, will evaluate:
- The scientific value, the methodological quality and the originality of the contribution
- Knowledge of recent literature
- Adaptation to the intellectual and formal demands of scientific work
- Correctness and clarity in expression
Open Access Policy:
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Dirāsāt Hispānicas appears on an annual basis.
Dirāsāt Hispānicas develops various processes aimed at guaranteeing the permanent accessibility of the digital objects that it hosts on its own servers:
- Dirāsāt Hispānicas uses the DOI (Digital Object Identifier) system, for the durability of its publications on the web.
- Dirāsāt Hispānicas is part of the Public Knowledge Project's Private LOCKSS Network (PKP-PLN) , which generates a decentralized file system, distributed among collaborating libraries, in order to create permanent archives of the journal for the conservation of the original contents and its restoration if necessary.
- Dirāsāt Hispānicas allows and recommends the simultaneous publication of its publications in self-archiving systems or institutional repositories as long as their origin is acknowledged.