The Journal of Computer Science and Its Applications welcomes submission of complete and original research manuscripts, which are not under review in any other conference or journal. The topics covered by the journal include but are not limited to Artificial Intelligence, Bioinformatics, Computational Statistics, Database, Data Mining, E-Business, Hardware Systems, Internet Computing, Networking, Operations Research, Scientific Computing, Computing Ethics, Computer Security, Software Engineering and more. Only documents which have not been published/ copyrighted or not been submitted for publication elsewhere, will be considered for review and possible publication. Upon acceptance of an article, the author(s) will be required to transfer copyright to the Nigeria Computer Society.
Authors are encouraged to upload their submission through the following link: http://www.publication.ncs.org.ng/paper-upload.html
Alternatively, submissions may be forwarded directly to the Editor-in-Chief:
Dr. Virginia .E. Ejiofor
Department of Computer Science
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria
Email:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Manuscripts should adhere strictly to the followings:
1. The document must be written in English (Ms Word), single-space
3. The reviewing process will be double-blind, hence, information about the authors must be omitted in the Initial (yet to be reviewed) submission. Papers that violate this anonymity requirement will be returned without review.
4. Authors are advised not to number the pages.
5. Major headings and subheadings should be numbered sequentially (1.0, 1.1, 1.1.1 etc). They should start at the left-hand margin on a separate line.
6. All tables and figures must be given sequential numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.) and have a caption placed below the figure (“Fig 1: Figure caption”) or above the table (“Table 1: Table caption”) being described.
7. Equations should be numbered consecutively throughout the text. Equation numbers should be enclosed in parentheses and flushed right. Equations should be referred to as Eq. (X) in the text where X is the equation number. In multiple-line equations, the number should be given on the last line.
8. The Journal primarily uses the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Style for publications and authors should adopt this style. In this style, citations are numbered and the citation numbers are included in the text in square brackets. At the end of the document, there comes the list of references that exclusively includes all bibliographical information next to the respective citation number. For more information about authors’ guideline, including citation style, visit http://www.publication.ncs.org.ng/authors-guidelines.html
Proofs: Proofs will be sent to the nominated author to check typesetting accuracy. No changes to original manuscript are accepted at this stage. Proofs should be returned within seven days of receipt.
Reprints: Reprints may be ordered (pre-paid) at prices shown on the reprint order form which will be sent to the author together with the proofs. To subscribe for the journal, kindly fill the subscription form on the journal website or contact the Editor-in-Chief.
Page Charge: Please note that there will be a page charge of fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000) for each article accepted for publication in the Journal.
Subscription (Hard Copy) Single copy: N2,000 (or USD10 or GBP6) Institution/Organization (5 copies): N9,000 (or $50 or GBP30)
Copyright NoticeCopyright belongs to Nigeria Computer Society (NCS)
Privacy StatementThe names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
print ISSN: 2006-5523