AUTHOR GUIDELINES FOR JORIND
1. Artices should address at least one developmental issue of relevance to Nigeria and/or other developing countries.
2. Preference will be given to empirical and/or quantitative artices.
3. Joint authorship is highly encouraged.
4. JORIND is multidisciplinary.
5. Articles should be no longer than 15 A-4 pages, typed double-space, including an Abstract of 75 – 150 words.
6. Hard copy submisssions should be in duplicate and addressed to Dr. K.U.NNADI (Editor-in-Chief) Department of Maritime Management Technology Federal University of Technology Owerri, NIGERIA
7. Electronic submissions, which are encouraged, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. JORIND is published twice yearly, at June and December.
9. More information is available at www.transcampus.org