AUTHOR GUIDELINES FOR JORIND
1. Artices should address at least one developmental issue of relevance to Nigeria and/or other developing countries.
2. Preference will be given to empirical and/or quantitative artices.
3. Joint authorship is highly encouraged.
4. JORIND is multidisciplinary.
5. Articles should be no longer than 15 A-4 pages, typed double-space, including an Abstract of 75 – 150 words.
6. Hard copy submisssions should be in duplicate and addressed to Dr. K.U.NNADI (Editor-in-Chief) Department of Maritime Management Technology Federal University of Technology Owerri, NIGERIA
7. Electronic submissions, which are encouraged, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. JORIND is published twice yearly, at June and December.
9. More information is available at www.transcampus.org
HOW TO USE AJOL:
AJOL is a Non Profit Organisation that cannot function without donations.
AJOL and the millions of African and international researchers who rely on our free services are deeply grateful for your contribution.
AJOL is annually audited and was also independently assessed in 2019 by E&Y.
Your donation is guaranteed to directly contribute to Africans sharing their research output with a global readership.
Please use the link above to donate via Paypal.
Login to access subscriber-only resources.
538 African Journals