Nigerian Journal of Engineering (NJE) is a publication of the Faculty of Engineering, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria - Nigeria. NJE publishes original articles from all fields of Engineering like
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Automotive and Mechatronics Engineering
- Chemical & Petroleum Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Polymer and Textile Engineering
- Water Resources & Environmental Engineering
and some related applied sciences.
The journal receives articles for publication at all times, however publishes three issues per year. The journal uses a double-blind review system for manuscripts received.
Other websites associated with the journal: http://www.njeabu.com.ng/