About the Journal
Contributions in this section of the journal are subjected to our double-blind peer review process. The process is as follows:
- When articles are first received, they are scanned for compliance.
- If the article complies, it moves on to external double-blind peer review.
- When the article returns from external double-blind peer review, depending on the comments from the reviewers, it is sent to the author(s) with the option of reworking and resubmitting the article or it is accepted subject to minor changes.
- Authors will be informed if an article is rejected outright with reason(s) why it is not accepted.
- A reworked article is then re-evaluated to determine if it will be published. This is the editor-in-chief’s decision and the decision is final.
Open Access Policy
All articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution Licence. Copyright is retained by the authors. Readers are welcome to reproduce, share and adapt the content without permission provided the source is attributed