CPD QUESTIONNAIRES MUST NOW BE COMPLETED ONLINE AT www.safpj.co.za
1. Simply click on the "CPD" icon below the journal masthead. You will be directed to the CPD questionnaire on the www.ecpdsa.co.za website
2. Click on the SA Family Practice Volume 49(1) Jan/Feb 2007 activity listed on the "Choose a CPD activity" page.
3. You will be prompted to login on the ecpdsa website. Click on "Register" on the top menu bar if you have not registered on ecpdsa before, or simply Log In.
4. Click on "Continue" at the bottom of the "CPD Activity" page to view the CPD questions. Complete the questions online. If successful, you will receive your CPD certificate
5. If you experience any problems or choose to receive a printed CPD answer sheet for manual processing, kindly contact Lehane at Tel: (021) 975 4684, Fax: 086 500 4974, or Email: email@example.com
6. If you return the completed CPD answer sheet by fax or email your answers will be entered on the www.ecpdsa.co.za website. If successful, your CPD certificate will be
available on ecpdsa, or returned to you on request.
Please note this is a FREE service to members of the SA Academy of Family Practice/Primary Care and subscibers to the journal only.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
The CPD Management Office
South African Family Practice Vol. 49 (1) 2007: pp. 48