GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
1. In general, articles should not exceed 4,000 words (or about 15 pages of a-4-sized paper). Authors should submit three copies of their paper typed, dark and clear on one side only with double spacing throughout, including references and tables. Margins of 11/2 inches (11/4cm) should be left on all sides.
2. Pages should be numbered consecutively throughout. Page 1 should contain the title of the articles and running head of not more than 40 characters, including space. Page 2 should contain a short abstract of 100 to 150 words. Contributors are advised to reduce the use of tables to the barest minimum.
3. In general, the authors are advised to present manuscript in accordance with the Manual of the American Psychological Associations (APA) or with the Modern Languages Association (MLA). References should be identified within the text by the author's surname and year of publication.
4. Any short quotations, (fewer than 40 words) should be incorporated into the body of the text with single quotation marks. Longer quotations should be indented and typed in single spacing without quotation marks. Quotation should be identified within the body of the text in a similar way to references. Titles of books and journals should be underlined.
5. Tables, figures, graphs and examples may accompany the typescript, but should not be submitted within the text. They should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals in order of appearance, while their appropriate places in the text are indicated. All illustrative materials should be accompanied by captions.
6. A brief biographical note should be provided on a separate sheet, including particulars of the author's present position, qualifications, any information of special relevance and address for any further communication.
7. UJAH is published twice a year in May and October. Papers received by October will be considered for the May edition. Papers received by March will be considered for the October edition.
8. Please send an electronic copy of your article to: email@example.com; and post two hard copies to:
UJAH: UNIZIK JOURNAL OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES
FACULTY OF ARTS
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA,
ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA