Die eties-reugieuse inslag en sin van buitelugopvoeding en omgewingstudie: 'n Christelikwetenskapuke verantwoording.
This article represents a brief attempt to recognise and emphasize the validity and the inter-related principles of the natural and social sciences on the one hand and Christian aims and ethics on the other.
- The topic is examined under several headings:
- The biblical injunction to man which has a threefold implication:
- The constant interaction between man and his natural environment;
- Attitudes and relations towards. self, others, the natural environment and God;
- A synthesis calling for one harmonious whole out of diverse aspects and aims.
The copyright belongs to the Environmental Education Association of Southern Africa (EEASA) under a Creative Commons Attribution license, CC-BY-NC-SA. It is a condition of publication that authors vest copyright in their articles in EEASA. Authors may use the article elsewhere after publication, providing the publishing details are included. More information may be found at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.