Authors are in invited to submit their articles to be considered for publication.
The details are as follows:
1. The manuscript must be typed on one side of the paper.
2. Each article should ideally be 15-20 pages (double spaced) including references and any illustrations.
3. Submission of papers as e-mail attachment is encouraged. They can also be submitted on this system after registration on the UDSM website.
4. All articles are reviewed by two people. If the reviewers require a revision of, or alteration to an accepted manuscript, the author will be required to make the necessary corrections.
5. Authors agree to grant the ‘Copyright’ to the Publisher.
6. Title and abstract of articles are available electronically through African Journals Online – AJOL provided by NISC at <www.ajol.info>
Examples of citation style are shown below:
Citation from a book:
Bramley, G. (1975). World Trends in Library Education. London: Clive Bingley.
Chapter of a book:
Svendsen, K.E. (1995). “Development Strategy and Crisis Management.” Mwalimu: The Influence of Nyerere, edited by Colin Legum and Geofrey Mmari. London: James Curry, pp.108-124.
Garcha, R. and L.J. Buttle. (1996). “Profiling African Libraries: automation in Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria.” Library Review, 45 (6), 125-135.
Citation from the Internet:
Thelwall, M. (2001). The responsiveness of search engine indexes. Cybermetrics 5 (1). www.cindoc.csic.es/cybermetrics/articles/v5ilpl.html (Accessed 2001 September 12th).
Papers should be submitted to the online system or:
University of Dar es Salaam Library Journal,
P. O. BOX 35092, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the journal.
The content is licensed unader a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND) License.