Department of Surgery, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
- The OJSS observes a rigorous peer-review process and undertakes to publish only those manuscripts that meet international standards.
- We aim to achieve a maximum period of twenty-eight days from submission to decision to publish or decline.
- Each manuscript is sent to three competent specialists who are practitioners in the subject under assessment for the peer-review process. An article is accepted for publication if two or more Reviewers return an approval verdict, otherwise the manuscript is rejected.
- In the event only two Reviewers return different decisions, the Editor uses his discretion to accept or reject the article based on the strength of the arguments from the two Reviewers.
- The peer review process adopted by the Journal is double blind where both the Author(s) and Reviewer(s) are not known to each other.
- We obtain two sets of feed back from each reviewer as part of the peer-review process, namely
A. COMMENTS TABLE FOR REVIEWERS (which contains the GUIDELINES for REVIEWERS), which each Reviewer is expected to complete online and return to the Journal Editor for the manuscript under review.
Open Access Policy:
This journal is Open (free) Access under the Creative Commons Licence (Attribution-Non Commercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Creative Commons Licence: CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
This journal publishes one issue in one volume per year.
print ISSN: 2734-3138