Guidelines for Contributors
Contributors should please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All papers must be submitted in MS word with two hard copies and an electronic copy.
- All papers are to be word processed using the Times New Roman font size 12.
- All papers are to be typed with double spacing, including indented quotations and should not be more than 15 pages.
- Quotations should not be in italics or bold but should be in the same type face and font size as the main paper.
- Referencing should follow the MLA style sheet – Author page, in text.
- Book titles should be italicisised. Titles of articles, short stories, poems (and other parts of a book) should be given in double quotation marks.
- The British rather than the American spelling convention should be followed.
The Creative Artist: A Journal of Theatre and Media Studies is an annual publication, devoted to the advancement of research and knowledge in all areas of Theatre and Media Arts. The Editors are inspired by a need to assemble well – researched papers and reviews, which treat topical issues, in diverse areas of Theatre and Media Studies; and present them in an easily accessible form. Scholars are therefore encouraged to send in their papers to:
The Creative Artist
Theatre Arts Department
Faculty of Arts
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State
Electronic copies should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org