Instructions to Authors
- The COUNSELLOR is the major outlet/flagship journal for counselling related issues in Nigeria.
- The COUNSELLOR welcomes well written counselling related articles from all over the world.
- All articles must be written in British English.
- All writers must use the latest APA article writing style and referencing.
- Articles should be written on only one side of each page, double spacing and preferably Times Roman. Font should be 12 point.
- The whole write up should be in the range of 10 to 14 pages of A4 paper. This range includes cover page, abstract, the main article, tables, figures and references.
- The abstract should be in the range of 125 to 200 words. Put number of words in abstract.
- Write five key words below the abstract- for indexing purpose.
- All articles must be free from avoidable grammatical and typographical errors.
- All articles must be original work of the author/s.
- Papers sent to other journals should not be submitted to the editorial board of the COUNSELLOR.
- The decision, on any article, of the editorial board is final.
- The COUNSELLOR is published twice a year-March and August.
- Articles for any of the issues should reach the editor at least six months before the publication month.
- Articles should concentrate on issues directly related to counselling matters. The COUNSELLOR publishes research articles that are empirical and in some cases theoretical.