About the Journal
The Faculty of Science, Federal University Dutse. Jigawa State, Nigeria
Sources of Support
Page charges for accepted articles
Sale of hard copies
The Journal uses a double-blind system for peer reviews. The submitted manuscript is given a number and the identity of the authors removed from it. The paper, evaluation form and reviewer guide will then be sent for peer-review to at least two experts. The review process may take up to 5 weeks. Based on the reviewers comments, the editor in chief will inform the corresponding author of the final decision. The final decision on whether a manuscript is to be accepted for publication is taken by the editor in chief in consultation with the subject editor. This is based solely on the reviewer comments on the evaluation form. The reviewers comments on the manuscript and the evaluation forms are also sent to the corresponding author whether the manuscript is accepted or not. Accepted manuscripts are revised by the authors and sent back to the editor in chief.
Open Access Policy
DUJOPAS usage policy is based on the CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION LICENSE CC BY-NC. The journal allows individual users to access, download, copy, display and redistribute to colleagues OnlineOpen articles for non-commercial and non-promotional purposes. Users may equally adapt and translate text and data subject to the following conditions:
- The authors' moral rights are not compromised in any way. These rights include but not limited to
- Right of "paternity" ( "attribution"): the right for the author to be identified as such)
- Right of "integrity" :the right for the author not to have the work altered in such a way that the author's reputation or integrity may be impugned
- In cases where content in the journal article is identified as belonging to a third party, it is the obligation of the user to ensure that any reuse complies with the copyright policies of the owner of that content
- If article content is copied, downloaded or otherwise reused for non-commercial research and education purposes, a link to the appropriate bibliographic citation (authors, journal, article title, volume, issue, page numbers, DOI ) should be maintained.
- Any translations, for which a prior translation agreement with the publisher has not been agreed, must prominently display the statement: "This is an unofficial translation of an article that appeared in a DUJOPAS. The publisher has not endorsed this translation
This journal publishes four issues a year.
Subscription per annum:
Individuals: N15,000 ($100)
Contributors whose articles are accepted for publication are required to pay page charges of N15, 000 or $100 payable to DUJOPAS. Each accepted article is entitled to a printed copy of the journal