1. Draft articles for publication in the EJE are sent to the editor in triplicate, typed double spaced and on one side only of an A4-size paper. It should also be accompanied by an electronic version. Although no strict limits are imposed on the size of an article, current editorial policy limit this to a maximum of 30 pages (for text only).
2. An article submitted to the EJE has the following features:
i) on the front page: title, authors full name (plus affiliation and acknowledgements if any), the Abstract (in single space and in not more than 100 words), and a portion of the text;
ii) the article is divided into sections and sub-sections, sequentially arranged and numbered (using Arabic numerals), followed by Notes, References and Appendices.
iii) References should be indexed.
3. Diagrams should be properly labeled and carefully drawn, and preferably kept in a form to be edited and suitable for photographic reproduction. Tables too are sequentially numbered with a descriptive heading and kept within the space provided in a page (at the most). Details of mathematical and statistical work in support of the publishable portion of the manuscript should be also be sent to the editor for use by the referees.
4. All manuscripts should be submitted with a statement by each author explaining the status of the manuscript, i.e. whether or not it is published (or submitted for consideration) elsewhere.
5. Copyright of accepted articles vested with the Ethiopian Journal of Economics.
Detailed style and format can be obtained from EEA.
The Ethiopian Journal of Economics is a bi-annual publication of the Ethiopian Economics Association, numbers one and two of each volume appearing in April and October of each calendar year. It is devoted to the advancement of economic science in Ethiopia. However, contributions by non-Ethiopians and on economic experiences of other lands are considered for publication. All communications may be addressed to the Editor with one of the following addresses:
Telephone: +251-(0)11-645 3200, 3329, 3041
Fax: +251-(0)11-645 3020
P.O.Box 34282, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
©Ethiopian Economics Association (EEA)
All rights reserved.
No part of this publication can be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form, without a written permission from the Ethiopian Economics Association.