Editor-in- Chief - Dr. Asnake Kefale (Associate Professor), Department of Political Science and International Relations, AAU
Deputy Editor-in-Chief - Dr. Ashenafi Hagos Baynesagn (Assistant Professor), School of Social Work, AAU, email@example.com
- Dr. Dechasa Abebe Demisie, African Studies, AAU, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Getnet Tadele, Department of Sociology, AAU, email@example.com
- Dr. Guday Emirie Kassahun, Department of Social Anthropology, AAU, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Tebarek Lika Megento, Department of Geography and Environmental Studies, AAU, email@example.com
- Dr. Yonas Ashine Demisse, Department of Political Science and International Relations, AAU, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Redda Wassie Kebede, School of Social Work, AAU, email@example.com
- Dr. Samuel Tefera, African Studies, AAU, firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Editor - Aman Mohammedsaid
International Advisory Board
- Professor Bekele Gutema, Addis Ababa University
- Emebet Mulugeta, Addis Ababa University
- Professor George Klute, Bayreuth University
- Shiferaw Bekele, Addis Ababa University
- Professor Jon Abbink, Leiden University
- Professor Masayoshi Shigeta, Kyoto University
- Professor Masresha Fetene, Addis Ababa University
- Professor M. B. Ramose, Limpopo University, South Africa
- Professor Nethan Linsk, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Professor Steven Brandt, University of Florida
- Professor Tegegne G/Egziabher, Addis Ababa University
- Professor Tesema Ta’a, Addis Ababa University
2. EJOSSAH publishes original research articles, research reports and short communications, discussions and debates, and book reviews
3. EJOSSAH gives priority to manuscripts that deal with national issues and pertaining to the Horn of Africa with special reference to Ethiopia.
4. EJOSSAH does not publish articles or other contributions that have previously been published. Abstract published as well as oral presentation is however possible.
5. Original manuscripts submitted to EJOSSAH will be refereed by at least two scholars of proven competence in the particular field (s). However, the journal editors shall make the final decision regarding publication.
6. The responsibility for the views expressed in the articles and other pieces published in EJOSSAH is solely that of their authors
7. The author of published articles, research reports and short communication, discussions and debates, and book reviews will receive five copies of the issue in which their piece appears.
8. The copy right of all contributions in the journal is retained by the journal. However, the editorial board will consider request for republishing.