the dissemination of the results of their research, for discussions and debates and
as a vehicle for reporting their research activities.
2. EJOSSAH publishes original research articles, research reports and short
communications, discussions and debates, and book reviews
3. EJOSSAH gives priority to articles that deal with national issues and pertaining
to the Horn of Africa with special reference to Ethiopia.
4. EJOSSAH does not publish articles or other contributions that have previously
been published. Abstract published as well as oral presentation is however
5. Original articles submitted to EJOSSAH will be refereed by two scholars of
proven competence in the particular field (s). However, the journal editors shall
make the final decision regarding publication.
6. The responsibility for the views expressed in the articles and other pieces
published in EJOSSAH is solely that of their authors
7. The author of published articles, research reports and short communication,
discussions and debates, and book reviews will receive five copies of the issue in
which their piece appears and ten off prints of their contribution.
8. The copy right of all contributions in the journal is retained by the journal.
However, the editorial board will consider request for republishing.
print ISSN: 1810-4487