The Nigerian Journal of Guidance and Counselling is published annually by the Department of Guidance and Counselling, University of Ilorin, Nigeria. The journal publishes well researched and well articulated papers/articles on all issues relating to counseling and psychology which use a variety of appropriate approaches to the conduct of research and inquiry including theoretical, empirical and experimental. The editors invite submission of manuscripts from contributors for publication. Manuscripts are reviewed anonymously, and those that are accepted are normally published in the next issue of the journal.
- Submit one electronic copy (preferably as an attachment in Ms Word) to: email@example.com
- Manuscripts should contain two title pages, one omitting author’s names and identifying information for the purpose of blind review.
- Author(s) are to spell out one of their given names in full with surname in CAPITAL letters. Indicate your institutional/organizational and e-mail addresses and phone number on the title page.
- Authors should give brief information themselves (e.g. names, qualifications, job status and experience).
- Prepare manuscripts according to the current edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- Type all components of the manuscript using double space on A4 size sheets.
- The abstract should be between 100-200 words typed on a separate page.
- Manuscript should not exceed 15 pages in length.
- Only original manuscripts, written in English language, are considered. In a covering letter, author(s) should state that the manuscript is not being simultaneously submitted elsewhere and that the findings reported in the manuscript have not been published previously.
- Articles accepted become the copyright of The Nigerian Journal of Guidance and Counselling. Authors however, will be held responsible in case copyright of others are violated.
- Production costs will be shared with authors on acceptance of manuscripts for publication.
- For subscription, advertisement and further enquiries please contact.
Professor Alfred A. Adegoke,
Department of Counsellor Education,
University of Ilorin,
P.M.B. 1515, Ilorin.