Sources of Support:
Annual Subscriptions: Tanzania
Two issues: Price: TZS 12,000
Postage: TZS 3,000
Single issue: Price: TZS 7,000 P
Postage: TZS 3,000
Two issues,price inclusive of postage: US$ 60
Single issue, price inclusive of postage: US$ 40
All payments and correspondence should be made to / through:
The Chief Editor
Tanzania Economics Review
P.O. Box 35045
Dar es Salaam-TANZANIA
Tel. (255-22) 2410252; Fax (255-22) 2410212
Before each manuscript is finally published into TER, we normally follow the following procedure:
1. Each submission is first internally assessed by Chief Editor and Managing Editors to judge its suitability for publication. If the article passes initial assessment is sent to the Editorial Board for further assessment and suggestion of the reviewers.
2. If the manuscript is accepted for publication consideration is sent to two independent reviewers who are specialized in the subject matter and they are given one month (maximum of 30 days) to complete the review task. The independent reviewers are requested to indicate whether the manuscript is publishable in TER or not. In case he/she considers it publishable, they are further asked to state, whether they should be publishable in its current state or with minor revisions or with major revisions.
3. The comments from the independent reviewers arethen communicated to the corresponding author who incorporate and resubmit.
4. Once the resubmissionsare done,TER management sends the accepted articlesto the publisher for editing, formatting and typesetting; and then the respective Volume of TER proceeds to production.
5. Generally, the submission can take up to maximum of 4 months for the review process, decision and feedback communication to be complete.
Open Access Policy:
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal publishes twice a year.