The following are the guidelines to authors who would like to send their papers to TER.
- Submit a soft copy of the paper to the Chief Editor. Name(s) and addresses of the author(s) should appear only on the cover page to make it easy to send manuscripts anonymously to reviewers. The cover page should contain only the title of the paper, name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, contact address, telephone and e-mails. The next page should contain the title and abstract of the paper.
- Electronic manuscripts should be submitted in two versions; one in PDF and the other in Microsoft Word for Windows.
- The paper should include an abstract of not more than 200 words, and should be limited to 10,000 words including abstract, tables, figures, notes and references or bibliography.
- Authors are held responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the references.
- All notes should be put at the bottom of the page as footnotes,and should be as brief as possible.
- Care should be taken in presenting mathematical expressions. Subscripts and superscripts must be exactly placed and clearly marked. Identify Greek letters and unusual symbols by writing their names in the margin, and circling them at the first occurrence in the paper. Equation number should be placed at the right margin.
All figures and tables must be clearly and properly marked and labelled, and should be in black and white.
Avoid plagiarising. We test plagiarism for all papers, and strictly, no uptake of any plagiarised manuscripts for TER.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.